Monday, August 31, 2009

Hiding Again=)

My wonderful hubby has come home!! I am hiding again in my basement to get away and detox for a few....

You know the feeling...

The twins were cranky today and still are...possibly fighting and being healed of the virus that the big kids have.

My oldest son spent half the day dragging and sleeping in the bed and I haven't yet convinced him that veggies REALLY DO help fight off a sore throat...not to mention gargling. That he thinks is disgusting. My dancelover is also dragging and laying on the couch most of the day....I had to utilize my 3yo to entertain the babes as the sat in boucy chair and swing whining. I took turns holding them till the crankiness edge wears off and then swich....all this while I prayed off the achiness I have been fighting off. God will have to sustain me and heal these kids up b4 I SCREAM =) Oh never mind, I did scream "BLAH" and walked out with my dinner down here....

Now I have a little peace and quiet. Britt is now again handing me a crankpot baby but I am sending her off with directives to change the drenched dribbled tshirt first. The truth is the twins are SOOOOO cute. They are hard to resist even when cranky. Uh oh here they come...gotta go.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my little corner today. I'm so glad we could visit this way.

    I will most certainly be praying regarding your move. You get an automatic bonus prayer too because I pray regularly for everyone who clicks on my google follow. ;)

    Home school and six--oh boy--you're a brave woman of God.

    ReplyDelete