Monday, July 20, 2009

Feeding Diaper Bag for 2mo Twins


Ok I have issues...
this shouldn't be this thrilling ...


BUT I am so pleased....we have streamlined our bottle process=) I am too excited...it seemed like such a nitemare at first since i was used to breastfeeding all my others. I used to pack 1 bottle for emergencies only.


Maybe I blogged this BUT here we go


We premeasure the powder...into the bottles with nipples, carry 2-3 bottles of boiled water. We purchased a tea kettle that I boil at nite and cool off till morn...this was stremlined from using a giant POT and hoping no one DUMPED it by morn in which case i had to START OVER...uuugh......we also stopped buying distilled water that we moved to once I was sick of boiling. $ saved.....


We still run the bottles thru the dishwasher @ nite so the can dry by am....


Finally, for a day, we pack 4 mini 3oz bottles each babe to tide them over between nursings if we're riding and a 4oz in case we know i won't get to them.


OH and we include sanitizer and a "spit cloth" too!


I am thrilled....now if i can get my KIDS TO STOP leaving it upzipped in the car so the stuff won't fall out...AND if i can FIT all that WITH the regular diaper bag=)


I'm shopping for a duffle bag next!

No comments:

Post a Comment