Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Good Friends Help Moms

Lord I thank you for good friends that come and give help and in encouragement. They ae supportive and helpful....

I thank you for Miss .com as we call her who im-ed me so we can "chat" like old times....thank u for her example of laying down ones life for the gospel and she shares the love of Jesus. She is so funny and can brighten any day....

Then I I thank u for Donna, another homeschool mom, who came to visit and said something like....

In Christ we are like JELLO, even if we feel scattered we are still held together somehow. God holds us together.

That was really a funny but true analogy to me. She had LOTS of wisdom to share without even knowing it by just being the light that she is....its cool b/c knows so much about lots of things. In fact she should go on a game show one day!=) She is a good example of a mom who can take what she has to be a blessing to others. She uses her resources and shares them with everyone. She didn't as anyone permission to do this, except God and her family=) God uses her family to help alot of people. That is inspiring. God used her to remind me how important it is to just keep things in perspective in these early days with newborns. I will need patience. She also reminded me that God understands that I am a new mom again and has grace for us. She used a verse but I can't find it=) oh well.....I even checked biblegateway.com.

SOOOO I will go back to training and scheduling the twins and 3yo like I should. I'll write about THAT later. Maybe I will share some of that stuff on our HFK site too.

Please give me the strength to be the mom you have called me to be...

I thank you for these precious ones Lord.....I love You...

In Jesus Name
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment